Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, September 21, 2008

New and Improved

I decided it was about time that I started an actual blog in a place where non-myspace friends could actually read it so here we are. Here you are anyway....who knows where I am. It is an election year so that being said you can pretty much expect this blog to be about civics, politics, history, news, and whatever else grabs me.


In keeping with current events I'll start by posting a repeat of my myspace blog. If you've already been there you may now feel free to exit here...or stick around and read the new and improved version. Just do whatever makes you feel happy.


It has recently been mentioned to me that I'm starting to look a lot like Tina Fey.




Frankly I idolize Tina Fey. What girl wouldn't want to be wicked smart, hot, and funny? So that all seemed pretty super duper to me until I realized that it also means I have some resemblance to my least favorite female candidate, you guessed it, Sarah Palin. My hair is no where near as enormous but you get the idea:



At least I have the good sense to know you're supposed to wear an elephant pin when you're a member of the GOP. As a result of this recent realization I hereby declare my intention to openly and viciously mock Sarah Palin this Halloween by appearing as "America's Hottest Governor" or "The GOP's token female" or "Slutty Sarah" at any and every party to which I am invited.
So let it be written, so let it be done.

5 comments:

Lynns said...

I love the pics!

Cat said...

Woohoo! Something INTERESTING to read on the net! Looking forward to all your antics and anecdotes, sheer freaking genius!

Meli Palmer said...

Those two pictures...they had me rolling with laughter.

Justin said...

Openly mocking someone because they don't wear the right clothing accessories, or even because they don't have the same viewpoints as you. You really have bought into the liberal ideology.

Jeanettics said...

It's called humor dude. Lighten up and quit being so friggin serious. Political parody is mockery. Jesus. uptight.

Followers