Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

KNOW YOUR HISTORY!

Most of you know that I am supporting Senator Obama in the upcoming election but I am an equal opportunity criticizer and this particularly concerned me so I thought I best make note of it here. VP candidate Joe Biden made a big boo boo the other night when talking about the last time our country faced and enormous economic crisis:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080923/ap_on_el_pr/biden_mistaken_history_7

This may seem like a simple blunder but if I manage to get my homework done before 2 AM I'll be sure to come back and tell you why all 4 candidates should study up on this period of our nation's history before they go running off at the mouth about what's happening with our economy. Alas, those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

More to come!

No comments:

Followers