Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, October 10, 2008

This blog has no title

Or purpose.



Here's a little something:


http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081010/ap_on_el_pr/osama_ballot;_ylt=AtwHJDB19NAWiN6wLGOOGh2s0NUE



I've been sitting here studying my keyboard trying to figure out how that happened and the conclusion I have come to is "Human error my ass". It's fairly amusing that someone got away with it I have to admit.



My new t-shirts arrived today. This one is my favorite since it's one of my favorite things to say.
Anyway, the arrival of my shirt made me think of these videos which make me laugh no matter how many times I watch them. Have a little giggle at GW's expense and enjoy your falling stock market free weekend.




No comments:

Followers